Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And the award goes to...

My cousin (in-law) was generous enough to offer me a Blog Award!
Wendy over at Recipe Cut Outs is one of the amazing women in my life, and probably the most sincere, caring person I've ever met.

So I'm honored to accept.  Surprised, but honored.
Thank you, Thank you.

Here's how the award works:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 5 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

There are a lot of blogs that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, how to pick just 5?...
The first one that came to mind:

A place where moms team up together to discuss topics as we try to improve ourselves as mothers & wives.

Other blogs I find myself going to a lot:

I have no idea who this amazing woman is, but she is packed full of awesome ideas!

Yet another amazing woman with wonderful insights and educational activities.


and


Thanks ladies, for all of your inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet compliment! It is amazing what you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete